Monday, March 19, 2007

~An ending to Things~

Its settled...

Really, all that come to an end. Happens perhaps by chance, in a moment of anger for him, in a final clear mind to release myself for me. I made a decision, I chose Nun Jun.

So now, I can be who I am, I dun need to change. I have a guy who will willingly love me, who will give me his everything, despite what he will get back. I love him. I appreciate him.

If love is true with all the sayings, then this shall be my saying for me and Nun Jun... "Love is the comfortable feeling knowing you will be there". Yup, never has anyone make me feel so secure, so safe, and so back at home.

I have hurt him with all these, although he doesnt say. I have hurt myself, and perhaps also Rix. All these perhaps lead back to Nun Jun not giving me everything I want. Thats why I seek comfort elsewhere. But now I know its wrong, cos nobody is perfect. Others, can be more wrong.

I just hope he still love me as much, if not more. Cos I wan to love him more than ever. I just wish that our story will never have a ending. I just wish that Nun Jun will oneday be a prince.

As for Me and Rix, this is an end for us. From the moment I decide this is the best for me, that I dun want to use anymore energy to hold him back, that I can just be myself. Cos I will be loved simply by being myself. I can have the best. I really hope I will still be in his life, I really wish that he will still be in my life. That we will always be a part of each other's life. I can do it. Never can be together, but always someone special. But I doubt he can. From how much I understand him. UNless... unless, this time round, I am really too special.

But I am living my life as it is. So, this is an ending for this blog too. Goodbye, all that has been reading these. My future, I will fly, I will soar!

Bon vovage~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home