Wednesday, February 07, 2007

baby~I need a Break...

The sun's shinning again :)

Well, I'm feeling 'slack'.... the I-cant-be-bothered attitude... Things are calm now... I feel like finally, I'm not holding back my true self... Not even tolerate things I dun like anymore... And it's a Good thing....

I'm back to being myself... the stubborn n just being myself... And I love it... wahaha...

But strangely... my horoscope says that "chances are I'm nt being honest with myself, it's time i dealt with unresolved issues.... and whatever this unfinished business is, its affecting my relationship...." How strange? I dunno what it is.... just feel that it just might be true...

Need to study le~~~ Ha... should have passed the first time! Now need to retake, and cant wait to start the job.... hehe... cant wait to see the money...

Life's a bed of roses.... totally true....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home